Business Support, Resources & Information
- Australia.gov.au - Regularly updated dedicated COVID-19 Government Resource
- The Treasury – Economic Response to the Coronavirus – Business support
- COVID Help – Freebies, Business Hub, Jobs, entertainment
- APPs available for updated Coronovirus information in Australia APPLE GOOGLE
- Business.gov.au - Federal Government information on financial assistance, eligibility and timeframes for COVID-19 financial support available for Australian businesses. This site also offers tools, guides and information on matters like business planning, links to ATO and other resources. Some of the info below:
- Backing Business Investment – tax deductions
- Boosting cash flow for employers – temporary cash flow support
- Supporting apprentices and trainees – if you employ an apprentice or trainee
- Temporary relief for financially distressed businesses – time threshold
- Support for existing govt program participants & applicants – more time to meet obligations
- Tenants – New measure in place for tenants in financial distress
- Regional Development Australia has put together COVID-19 Business Support and resources list.
- Regional Development Australia Coronovirus, Bushfire, Drought & Disaster Funding
- Mothers in Business – Mums & Co Taskforce support incl complimentary access and webinars
- Indigenous Business Australia – Support for the Indigenous Business Sector
- Jobs Hub launched by the Australian Government supporting businesses and Australians looking for work.
- Early Childhood Education and Care Relief Package.
- Freight access initiative by Federal Govt. for agriculture and fisheries exporters.
- Fair Work Ombudsman contains information and links on the topic of employer obligations on COVID-19
- Sole Traders – Federal Govt has measures in place – learn what you can get and where to go for help.
- Small business loan repayments deferral information
- Telstra and Optus are offering small business customers extra benefits. Telstra Optus
- COVID-19 Health Information Line. If you need information on whether you, your family or your employees could be affected by COVID-19 please call the Corona Virus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
- FACE COVID – How to respond effectively to the Corona Crisis – by Dr Russ Harris
- National Debt Helpline 1800 007 007 – Free independent financial counseling
State Government Covid Sites
SOUTH AUSTRALIA Government - COVID-19 regularly updated business support website
The SA Government has announced the Jobs Rescue Package. Information can be found here
The City of Adelaide has announced a $4 million city support package – incl rent-free periods
SA Tourism Operator support package. The two major funding packages are the Small Tourism Business Grant Fund and the Regional Events Grant Fund. Visit the Tourism Response Portal.
Fee and rent relief for nature-based tourism businesses including fishing. View media release here.
WESTERN AUSTRALIA Government - COVID-19 regularly updated business support website
Perth – Support for Business & Community
TASMANIA Government – COVID-19 regularly updated business support website
Tas – State Growth
VICTORIAN Government – COVID-19 regularly updated business support website
Melbourne – Economic support for businesses
NEW SOUTH WALES Government – COVID-19 regularly updated business support website
Sydney – Supporting business
QUEENSLAND Government – COVID-19 regularly updated business support website
Brisbane – Support for Brisbane business
NORTHERN TERRITORY Government – COVID-19 regularly updated business support website
MENTAL HEALTH Resources
- Find the right digital mental health resources for your needs at Head to Health
- Beyond Blue support service provides information and support to help everyone in Australia achieve their best possible mental health, whatever their age and wherever they live.
- Black Dog Institute – Evidence- based resources to help individuals, workplaces, schools and parents.
- Headspace – National Youth Mental Health Foundation provides young people and carers with a safe, secure and anonymous place to talk to a professional, wherever they are.
- Mens Line – a telephone and online counselling service for men with emotional health and relationship concerns.
- LifeLine – for anyone having a personal crisis.
- Sane – Offer services to help support all Australians affected by complex mental health issues. Whatever your age, ethnicity, faith, disability, sexuality or gender identity we have something for you.
- 1800RESPECT – National domestic, family and sexual violence counselling service