Rev up your Networking for 2019
We’ve received amazing comments, feedback and posts on social media following the Rev up your Networking for 2019 event including the launch of Switch Start Scale the new Entrepreneurship Facilitator Service – thank you!
Thursday night’s event highlighted Western Adelaide standouts and startups including:
· James Rosenberg, support Matt Stone Racing
· Phil Catley, General Manager, Enterprise & Government, SA Telstra Enterprise
· Ray Taarnby, General Manager, Preview Industries Australia P/L
There are upcoming events that you might like to register for with details at the end of this email plus please join A Friend Like You network and reach out to speakers as well as people that you met last night.
A number of people asked about how to get behind Joel, or connect him to people who may want to support him, in next week’s Superloop 500 and beyond. This is a message from John Verdnik, our very kind host for the night at Findon Crash Repairs.
Message from John about Joel
Thank you for coming along to the event last night. In relation to supporting Joel Heinrich Racing (JHR) there are sponsorship options, with branding and private marketing opportunities.
I can also provide a reasonable level of flexibility and would be happy to discuss any advertising, promotional or networking opportunities that can be leveraged for your benefit as part of your involvement with the team.
Below, is an outline of starting point of benefits, money cannot buy experiences, and activations that JHR can provide over a 12 month agreement:
· Branding on team pit area equipment, website, marketing material, social media and marketing content.
· 2 x Supercar passenger hot lap sessions with Joel at selected Super 2 events, including Newcastle. These can be used as prizes for clients or staff. Price to be negotiated
· Access to discounted Supercar 3 day passes which includes access to Supercar pit area
· ‘Meet & Greet’ sessions with Joel and the race team at events
· Up close and personal pit tours
· Potential for merchandise packs
· Joel is available for 4 x promo/activation events (includes in store appearance, functions, trade shows etc.)
· Up Close & personal tours of the Matt Stone racing complex at Yatla QLD, including meet & greet with Supercar Hall of fame Jimmy Stone
· List of decal spots (please contact me and I can email these documents to you)
I look forward to your feedback and interest as well as an opportunity to establish an on-going relationship and thank you for coming along to support Joel and local businesses.
Kind regards, John Verdnik - Marketing Manager for Heinrich Motor Racing
Ph: 0418 812 126
12.3.19, 10.00 am – 11.45 am, Get Stuff Done - Writeshop
12.3.19, 12.00 pm – 1.00 pm, Intro to the Startup Scene and Entrepreneurship Facilitator Service in Western Adelaide
22.3.19, 12.00 pm – 1.30 pm, Back of the Napkin Lunch - How to Network Comfortably and Effectively
Thank you to everyone involved, especially John and his team, as well as my family.
Wendy Perry, Entrepreneurship Facilitator, Adelaide - West, Switch Start Scale
+61 416 150 491 | +61 8387 9800
Suite 2, 170 Grange Road, Flinders Park SA 5025